LOVE FOR GOD
PARTERNERSHIPS AND ALLIANCES
DECLARATION OF FAITH - WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
The full divine inspiration of the Holy Scriptures
2. Belief in the unity of God as a trinity of people:
God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
3. Belief in the vital necessity on the redemptive sacrifice of Christ
4. Belief that the Holy Spirit came from the Father and the Son to convince the world of sin, justice, judgment and to sanctify, comfort, regenerate and shield those who believe in Christ, enabling believers to use the spiritual gifts for attainment of the work of the Lord, baptizing them the moment they are saved;
5. Belief that man is sinful and completely incapable, on his own, of remedying his lost state and saving himself;
6. Belief that the salvation of man is a gift of God, offered by His grace and received in personal faith by the person of His Son, Jesus Christ, whose redeeming blood was shed on the cross for the forgiveness of sins;
7. Belief in the observance of the Lord's supper as a memorial to the sacrifice of our Savior, on behalf of men;
8. Belief in the baptism of believers, as obedience to a commandment of the Lord Jesus;
9. Belief that the life of the believer must be separated from worldliness, by a consistent condition before God and men and that this life represents light in the world;
10. Belief in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; Belief in the eternal life and glorification of the believers and in the eternal suffering of the unbelievers;
11. Belief in the will, power and providence of God to supply all need in his service;
12. Belief that Christian charity is an order of God and necessary practice of the believer, saved by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.